What You Can’t Always See May Be Hazardous To Your Home, Health, Loved Ones, Employees, and Business.
When mold makes its unwanted appearance, or even before it does, call on the Infinity Mold Remediation Team to deliver solutions you can breathe easier about.
Mold spores are everywhere and are dormant until they come into contact with water. The primary cause of mold growth indoors is the moisture in sheet rock and wood. No matter what the moisture source — a natural disaster, a hole in a roof, leaky pipes, condensation in an HVAC system or even higher-than–normal humidity– you need to address a mold problem immediately to minimize exposure, growth, and contamination.
The longer mold sits on your property, the more damage it has the potential to cause. It may be invisible, lurking and spreading behind walls, under carpets, in ducts or over ceilings. Or mold contamination may be very visible, an ugly reminder of a larger and looming infestation. It also may present a serious health hazard for people exposed to it. Mold can cause costly interruptions to your business, incisively diminish you and your loved one’s quality of life and significantly reduce the peace of mind of all concerned.
However, you can do something about it. You can call us to deliver a mold abatement solution that’s precisely matched, quickly implemented and comprehensively scaled to remove mold and prevent it from coming back (as much as humanly possible).
Our Mold Abatement Six-Step Program Begins With Your Call
1. Call us 24/7 at 978 994-8734. We’ll ask you some to simple questions to initially determine the scope of your problem and our next steps.
2. Inspection, Assessment, and Estimate. We’ll visit your property for a thorough visual inspection, sample and test if necessary and use technologies to detect hidden mold damage. Once complete, we will provide a written estimate to you.
3. Approval, Containment and Air Filtration. Upon approval of our estimate,our team implements various containment strategies and “air scrubbers” to prevent the spread of mold during removal.
4. Mold Removal and Removal Of Mold-Infested Materials. We’ll use proven antifungal and antimicrobial treatments to eradicate mold and prevent it from coming back. If necessary, we may remove and dispose of mold-infested materials such as drywall, carpeting, and ceiling panels.
5. Clear Communication/Coordination with Cleaning and Restoration Contractors. We help get your home or business back to normal by providing sub-contractors with the clear communications they need to complete their work.
6. Stress-Free Insurance Claim Facilitation and Follow-Up
“The Infinity Abatement Services Team, comprised of experienced professionals, is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of our mold remediation work. We take great care to provide your residence or business with the very best testing, removal and prevention services for safer and healthier environments. You have my word.” – Mauricio Ferreira, Founder & Owner